Plant & Machinery Finance
It’s hard enough to keep ahead of the game in the construction and manufacturing industries. Plant and machinery is constantly being improved and the more efficient your factory or production unit, the more profitable you will be.
Some typical items are listed below:
- JCB, Caterpillar & Yellow Plant Finance
- Printing Press Finance
- Process Plant & Machinery Finance
When you’re at the stage to invest, call us and we will discuss with you the best and most cost-efficient way to package the finance for your new equipment. This must match the productive life-cycle of the plant, allow for future replacement, fit with your cash flow and crucially, help your business to grow.
What is asset finance?
Put simply, Asset Finance is the ‘provision of credit or leasing facilities to aid your acquisition of business assets’. Security is primarily taken on the asset concerned and is generally a stand-alone facility. The cost is spread over a period up to the useful life of the asset. Assets that can typically be funded in this fashion are generally of a tangible nature with a readily available resale market.
Most items of equipment in normal use within the business or industrial environment may be obtained through leasing or hire purchase. Equipment can cost as little as a few thousand pounds, or more than £10 million in the case of some major industrial plant machinery.
Proposals up to £200,000 can have a decision on finance the same day from a selection of funders.
What are the benefits of asset finance?
- The cost of the asset can be linked to the income it generates
- Relatively straightforward facility to arrange
- The rental profile is agreed at inception allowing simple cash flow management
- Stand-alone facility that leaves other lines of credit intact for working capital
- Unlike an overdraft, asset finance is generally non-cancellable providing the agreement is maintained correctly
- Equipment types that are suitable for hire purchase or leasing?